Monday, October 3, 2011

The Trouble With Blogging

Hmm, rather sounds like a book title...or just what popped into my head when I saw the date of my last entry.

I started this blog because I had so many things I wanted to say.  Problem is, I tend to edit myself before I get anywhere near the keyboard!

Going through my day, something I am thinking about will whisper, "blog" and I begin to write in my head. 

Then comes the edits.  Too much information, not enough information, too personal, not personal enough, and so on and so forth. 

Am I writing for myself?  Absolutely!  Writing for anyone else?  Good question and not one I have an answer for.

When I think about the blogs I read and what attracts me to that particular blog, I tend to find more is good.  I am interested in other people and their stories.  Just not sure where that leaves me.  Hence, the trouble with blogging!

There!  Out of my head and out there for anyone who is interested.

The Hopeful Romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment